UPDATE: I plugged the numbers into Random.org and a winner has been chosen! The winner is comment #38! Sara said, “Sugar cookies! With icing, of course.” So check your email Sara! If the prize isn’t claimed within 5 days a new winner will be selected. Thank you for all of your entries! This giveaway has been a lot fun and I think there will be more in the future!
When I started this blog a year and a half ago I wasn’t sure what direction I wanted to take it. I had a food blog in the past, and I knew I loved it, but I also thought I might just a want a place to share random stories. So at first I wrote about silly things, like squirrels (seriously?!) and shopping. Then I slowly started adding a recipe here and there – and it didn’t take long for me to realize that food is where my passion lies and what I really wanted this blog to be was a food blog.
I hoped that blogging would help me grow as a cook and a baker. I hoped that my food photography would improve. And of course I couldn’t help but hope a few people would read it. So this past weekend, when the Sunny Side Up Facebook page crossed over 1,000 likes, I was super excited!
As a thank you to everyone that visits, reads, pins, comments on, and shares Sunny Side Up, I have decided to do a giveaway! One winner will win a gift box filled with a few of my favorite things (which naturally are all related to cookies!).
Here’s what’s in the box!
- Silpat Baking Mat – A Silpat is a cookie bakers best friend. It functions a lot like parchment paper, but without the waste and so much smoother (as I learned when making Homemade Milanos last year). It’s easy to care for and rolls up or lays flat for easy storage.
- Silicone Spatula - Every good baker/cook needs a nice strong silicone spatula. This one features both a curved and straight edge to work well with different styles of bowls and a nice strong edge to really scrape up every last bit of cookie dough.
- Cookie Scoop – Cookies that are uniform in size and shape every single time. No more messy hand rolling.
- Good Grips Cookie Spatula - This is one of those items I didn’t know I needed until I had it. The edge is super thin so it easily slides under cookies without deforming their shape while they’re still warm. It’s also wide so soft and gooey chocolate chip cookies don’t fall off the edges.
- Ceramic Measuring Spoons from Anthropologie - I already owned my fair share of measuring spoons but when I saw these I couldn’t resist. There is something about a cute, brightly colored, ceramic measuring spoon that just makes you feel so much fancier. I wasn’t sure if they would still have them when I went shopping this weekend but luckily they did! Slightly different colors than mine, but every bit as fun.
How to enter: Leave a comment answering the question: “What is your must-have or must-make holiday cookie” Earn a second entry by becoming a fan on Facebook and leaving a separate comment telling me you have
Sorry, only US residents please
Deadline & Winning Information:
The deadline for entry will be Saturday, November 24t Winner will be chosen using a random number generator and will be announced at the top of this post on Sunday, November 25th The winner will receive an email from me (so be sure to enter your correct email address!) and will have 5 days to respond. If no response is received, a new winner will be chosen.
- WINNER HAS BEEN SELECTED!
- This giveaway is sponsored entirely by me and Sunny Side Up.
Thank you, and good luck!